When we launched AddOns in 1998, we cast traditional consulting methods and stereotypes aside in favor of a more streamlined, target-oriented approach.
Since then, we have continually fine-tuned our methodology, focusing on customer solutions rather than billable time.
Our industry-hardened professionals have been in your shoes, have faced the challenges you currently face, and have successfully met those challenges. Our team is ready and able to help you meet and resolve your current challenges.
Regardless of your responsibilities, whether you are a maintenance manager, a procurement specialist, a CFO, or an I.T. director, we can help you analyze your issues and develop long-term solutions.
Our service offerings are based on the following guiding principles:
- Begin with the end in mind
- Clearly define and adhere to project plans
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and directly
- Deliver excellent value-added solutions
- Perform tasks as quickly and directly as possible
- Eliminate waste and improve processes
These fundamentals drive everything we do at AddOns, whether it is a four-hour task, an implementation or upgrade project or a multi-year managed services contract. We work with customers to define project charter, scope, and deliverables at the outset, and we take pride in our long history of completing on-time and within-budget projects no matter the size.
- 100% on-time, on-budget implementations and upgrade track record.
- Our consultants come from industries like yours and average over 25 years’ industry experience.
- Our consultants are all seasoned Ellipse experts and average over 15 years’ experience working with Ellipse.
- Collectively, AddOns consultants and technicians have over 600 years’ industry experience with over 350 years dedicated to supporting Ellipse customers.
- Addons emphasizes on-going training for our consultants ensuring they are ready to meet your challenges “out of the gate”.