We are not a “one-size-fits-all” technology provider. Our solutions are focused on the unique challenges and I.T. requirements facing asset-intensive businesses.
Supporting applications does not mean simply ensuring the systems and applications meet uptime requirements. Application Support means the end-user experience must be outstanding. Regardless of the event or issue, and no matter how small or large, each user must be considered. This philosophy drives AddOns personnel to go the extra mile to ensure every user receives the attention they need.
At the heart of our Application Support is our four-pillar system. The AddOns four pillar model is used to define why we do what we do for each of our customers. Our goal is to provide perfect Business Continuity, excellent User Experience, and Maximum Value from our service. We do this by focusing on these four pillars:
Help Desk – AddOns offers full help desk support to report issues and ask questions related to your Ellipse environment.
Troubleshooting – AddOns will provide full troubleshooting support to ensure that issues are resolved quickly with minimal disruption.
Application Monitoring – AddOns time tested Monitoring System is included with our managed services solution. Our solution not only reports on system statistics and availability; it also detects events leading to failure and issues AddOns will monitor:
- System availability
- System CPU, MEM and Disk
- Connectivity pipe (speed and latency)
- Application(s) availability, access and response
- Unauthorized access
- End-to-end user response, latency, errors & availability
- System and application logs for warnings and errors
- Database availability, performance and size
Security Management – AddOns will manage Users, Security, and Authorities.
System Administration Support – AddOns will manage Ellipse System configuration and technical setup.
Master Data Management – AddOns will manage Ellipse Master Data which includes updates to fields.
Personalized Services – Each customer is provided with a Service Deliver Manager responsible to manager your account. Additionally, AddOns provides each of our customers with a ticketing portal, powered by Autotask. Autotask is a Web-based solution designed specifically for managed service providers. Besides managing our service tickets, Autotask is also our timekeeping and billing system that ensures accurate and detailed accounting of all transactions. AddOns provides a single support phone number answered 24 x 7 which dispatches to either “on call” AddOns resources or, during business hours, your assigned SDM. In addition to phone support and portal, our help desk can also respond to email requests for service.
Private Cloud Hosting
The AddOns private cloud is in a co-location data center, operated by Zayo, in Littleton, Colorado. We offer a private, secure Oracle virtualized environment using an underlying pool of physical computing resources. Each pool is only accessible by a single organization, providing that organization greater control and privacy. The AddOns private cloud offers security and privacy, control, and reliability.
- Global Network – Our partnership with Zayo, global co-location data center provider, allows us to provide carrier-neutral infrastructure services across a 126,000-mile network in North America and Europe.
- Advanced Threat Management – We meet the physical and network security compliance standards that are demanded globally by Government, Telecommunications, Financial, and Healthcare industries.
- Managed Security Services – Our security experts have over two decades of managed security experience specializing in NGFW, Content and Web Filtering.
- Network Operations Center – Our network operations center provides 24x7x365 monitoring of your hosted ERP software and services.
- Disaster Recovery – Disaster defined as “An unpredictable, significant, rapid incident which causes great hardship or distress to AddOns or their Customers’ business process and which will take elevated effort and resources to remedy” include viruses, lost data, hardware failure or malicious actions. Regular offsite backups are included in regular services and recovery from a disaster is delivered with an SLA of Restore Point Objective of 15 minutes and Restore Time Objective of 72 hours.
- Partnerships – Good results start with good AddOns has established partnerships over the past 25 years with companies such as ABB, Oracle, Zayo, Microsoft and Amazon to name a few.
ABB’s agile development process means Ellipse two major releases a year, and minor releases as often as once a month. As part of your ABB Software Maintenance Agreement you are entitled to all new releases.
AddOns manages the new releases for you. Taking away the analysis, testing and learning time required to implement new releases. As an Authorized Ellipse Provider, we receive the actual code of all new releases directly from ABB, and we analyze the changes line by line. Our familiarity with the configurations, integrations, custom reports and personalization in your system environment allow us to make a recommendation specific to your situation. We leverage thousands of use cases and automatic testing technology to optimize any new release applied to your system. We will also train your staff on the new features and interactions for each release to make sure your users can use the upgrades to their full potential.
Additional Products and Services from AddOns
- AddOns provides services to create custom reports, custom integrations with third party systems, configuration and training services for Ellipse.
- AddOns has developed products which assist Ellipse users with uploading large amounts of data at once, such as journal entries. See our entire list on our website addonsinc.com.
AddOns – A partner to trust
As an Authorized Provider of Ellipse, AddOns has been supporting Ellipse customers for 20 years. Headquartered in Colorado, AddOns is privately owned with no debt. AddOns support employees have an average 15+ years working in mining, transportation or utilities enterprises as past Ellipse users or administrators. AddOns private cloud environment has enjoyed 99.998% availability over the last five years and we have met in excess of 99% of our Service Level Agreements over 5500 tickets in last 18 months. Trust AddOns to manage your Ellipse environment so you can enjoy the benefits of this world class EAM solution.